"Most relationships fail not because of the absence of love but because one person loves too much and the other loves too little."
Unknown (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
My Five Favorite Moments With Papa.
Now that it’s all over, here are my five favorite moments out of our 9-month relationship.
1. Our very first kiss. After sweaty palms, nervous tingling, and giggles left and right- when I was too nervous to look him in the eye, when I reached for his hand. After all of that, when it was all over, I kissed him. And I knew I loved him.
2. The first time I told him about Rob, he held me, he didn’t judge or ask questions, he just held me. He was the only person who made me feel like I could talk about what happened. I could be honest with someone, someone who would love me unconditionally even if I had made mistakes in the past. I opened up my heart to him and told him about my best friend’s suicide.
3. Waking up to him on Christmas Day.
4. Spending over a month in total in Fort McMurray, spending hours every day watching movies and counting down the minutes until he came home. Being able to see him walk through the door and come give me a kiss at the end of the day was the best thing ever.
5. On our way back from Banff, he fell asleep in the passenger’s seat while I was driving us home. We had three hours to go, and I had the radio on very quietly, playing a soft country song. I was humming along and reached for my cup holder to sip water. I looked at him, so peaceful, with his left arm up over his head and his long eyelashes fluttering against his eyelids. He sniffed, and exhaled, moving a bit in his seat. I watched him for a moment, before looking back at the road. I couldn’t imagine loving anyone this much when I was 6 years old, praying to God that I’d find my true love. I didn’t think I deserved him, but I had been waiting for him for 17 years. Now he was here, and sleeping so soundly next to me. I missed him, and my heart ached in my chest, although he was sleeping I missed him. I remember feeling like there was nothing in the world I could ever love more, and that I would do anything for him.
*One more* Making him almost crap in his pants from laughing too hard.
What happens then?
You lay waste to the world… and everything in it.
(Source: , via my-name-is-mateja)
Mandy died. My cousin had a stroke and I was at the hospital with my aunty and she called me, her house was three blocks away and she told me she was going to kill herself, I ran and ran but I fucking didn’t get there on time, please help me, I can’t stop crying, this is the second time it’s been my fault, Rob was the first and it’s my fault again.